Saturday 13 June 2009

Leaving...

11/6/09: The day before i going off i was on phone with a special friend
until morning 630am..but woke up at 830am after 2 hours nap...damn tired...last dinner before i going off to uk was a "bak kut teh" from klang which is bought by my uncle..we reached KLIA at 630pm...after settle down everyhting we went for MCD in airport...


Thank for my parent..cos they had contributed their time n evergy to send me off...touch me deep in my heart..actually i still wish to see someone that is important to me will send me off..but........my wish was not come true on the day...
I mISS malaysia..i miss all of my lovely friend..i miss Giabi n his goodman....
Even i cant leave out everything..but i still will try to enjoy my uk life...everything from from here......cheer!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment