Friday 2 October 2009

Miracle on 19 sept 2009

Remember that few months ago,
in my msn personal message:
i wrote that miracle = patient, time and efforts...

17 of sept 2009
Miracle happended...
after my last exam during my education period...
i had exhausted...
felt targetless, lonely, n tired...
back to my lovely hostel, charlotte court...
get some snack...and then took a nap

once i woke up...
i saw an offline message...
is from him....:)
a simple sentences...
some simple words...
but it mean alot to me...
really alot...
it had brightened up my life...
because i knew that someone is waiting me in few thousand miles away sliently...

ya...i hold ur words...
i do take the opportunity to travel around...
now at venice...
a nice n romantic place....
love it...

i will be back soon.....
alot ting to share...
n there is alot presents for u....

ying chen
2:14pm
Venice@Italy

1 comment:

  1. i think he sure vy important for u!
    wow~ so sweet!!
    kampateh ya!!
    do enjoy ur life~

    ReplyDelete